- The Dislexics, is a personal work done in Cork, Ireland. It consists of 10 images and a book of calligraphy. He was exposed in La Primavera Fotográfica, 2004.
- The Bóbila, weave in a documentary made in crisis reflecting the production stop.
- Nissan, photographic report on the statements made by its employees in connection with the regulation of work and layoffs conducted.
- Puzzles, still lifes intimate feelings and stories filled with double meanings.
- life-object, we must learn to listen to the objects, they have a lot to say about us.
- face to face, transforming the object to be wanting us to understand the low importance of having
- The other side of life, the other side of life is the ultimate work of Enric Macia, where the artist has been looking for a good friend lost in a dream full of nightmares.
- Metamorfosis animal, is the search of the true self, through a mirror
I love Enric Macià photography. He is great photographer and my friend. Today starts his exhibition „Metamorphosis animal” in Spain.
Author about photos: „Metamorphosis animal” comes from fear of finding oneself, the obligation to be like society wants us to be, how are we really? One of the best ways that exist to rediscover what we were, is undressing in front a mirror, and the result will be a personal catharsis. All the fear that causes this reunion is to not like we are.
The only way I’ve been struggling to find power, is creating an army of animals and metamorphosed, to make me stronger to fight the fear of my staff reunion.